We love this yummy cookie! If you try this recipe, make sure to tag @bakeitwithbrooke on Instagram!
Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies
1 cup butter cut into tablespoons
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup cake flour
2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
2 cups white chocolate chips
2 cups freeze-dried raspberries
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and set rack in middle of oven.
2. Place butter into bowl and turn mixer on low. If using a stand mixer, use the paddle attachment.
3. Add sugars and beat butter until smooth on medium speed. This should take about 1 minute. Mix until the butter pieces are completely blended with the sugar and is no longer visible in pieces.
4. Add the eggs and beat on medium just until incorporated with butter and sugars, about 30 seconds.
5. Turn the mixer off. Add the cake flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pulse the dry ingredients on low until the wet and dry ingredients are mixed.
6. Pour the chocolate chips and raspberries into the batter and pulse again 5-6 times.
7. Pour the batter out onto a clean surface. Fold the dough together a few times until all the chocolate chips are mixed into the batter.
8. Using a food scale, measure out dough into 3.5 oz portions. Use your hands to shape cookies. Do not use a cookie or ice cream scoop. The cookies are meant to be roughly shaped. Do not flatten the dough.
9. Bake 8 cookies per pan, for about 15 minutes on regular bake or 400 convection bake for 12 minutes.
The cookies are done when the top is a bit golden and the bottom is also golden.
Do not over bake. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving
Leave a Reply.
Here you can find all my recipes, my favorite kitchen tools, and everything in between. Enjoy!