I found this recipe on Mel’s Kitchen Café and have loved it every time I make it!
2 cups flour
2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
1 7-ounce container of Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
2 cups milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 9X13-inch pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on the 2 short sides. Grease the foil with cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
4. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter and sugar until light, about 2 minutes.
5. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until well combined.
6. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the flour mixture, mixing until combined.
7. Divide the dough in half. Press half into the bottom of the prepared pan until the dough is evenly flattened.
8. Dollop the marshmallow topping on top of the cookie base and gently spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
9. Scatter the remaining dough over the top in clumps. Don’t worry about completely covering the top, the marshmallow and chocolate chips should peek through.
10. Bake the bars until golden brown, about 30-32 minutes. Cool completely.
11. Remove the bars from the pan using the foil overhangs. Cut into bars and serve.
Leave a Reply.
Here you can find all my recipes, my favorite kitchen tools, and everything in between. Enjoy!