Sock it to me Cake
1 Butter recipe Yellow cake mix
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup oil
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup water
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour 12 cup Bundt pan.
3. Reserve 2 tablespoons cake mix.
4. Combine sour cream, oil, sugar, water, and eggs.
5. Add in remaining cake mix. Beat until well combined.
6. Combine reserved cake mix, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
7. In prepared pan, layer 2/3 cake batter. Top with cinnamon mixture and cover with remaining cake batter.
8. Bake cake for 45-55 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
9. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto serving platter.
10. Glaze cake while hot.
** I have also baked this cake in 12 1-cup mini Bundt pans. The directions are the same, bake for 18-24 minutes, or until golden brown.
1 cup powdered sugar
2 Tablespoons milk
1. Combine ingredients with whisk until smooth and good pouring consistency.
Leave a Reply.
Here you can find all my recipes, my favorite kitchen tools, and everything in between. Enjoy!