These cookies are such a fun recipe to add to your kitchen! Be sure to tag your recreations on Instagram with @bakeitwithbrooke !
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Recipe from Neiman Marcus Cookbook
1 stick butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup toasted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
3/4 cup toasted sweetened grated coconut
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the butter and sugars in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
3. Beat on medium speed until combined and mixture is fluffy.
4. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until well combined.
5. Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
6. Add flour mixture to the mixer and combine on low speed.
7. Add the macadamia nuts, coconut flakes, and white chocolate chips. Mix only until combined.
8. Using a #40 cookie scoop, or 2 Tablespoons, scoop dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
9. Flatten dough slightly.
10. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
Leave a Reply.
Here you can find all my recipes, my favorite kitchen tools, and everything in between. Enjoy!